Housing Tracker

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Housing Tracker

Post by Proxzki on Sun May 27, 2012 7:35 pm

ITT we will be keeping a roster of house guests and any other miscellaneous information that comes to mind. This will also be a thread for discussion about the various estates our characters have, meaning house roster posts must be edited rather than have updates continuously re-posted.

Zera's Estate

Roster

Zera Hydarok - House Master
KFierce - Pet
Yukianethera vel Licherasvraga - Pet/Housemaid
Mr. T(orgus) - Pet
Tram - Pet
Legion of Mutant Experiments (living under the basement) - Personal Army
Possibly a Legion of Mechanical Creations by Mecha Fierce
Floating Orb Servants - Personal Army/Housekeepers
Spirits, Some Malevolent - Guardians/Residents

Surrounding Environment - Swamp enclosed in vast plains.

Defenses

Moat
Neutral Monstrosities in Swamp
Personal Armies
Inhabitants
Magically Reinforced Structure
Labyrinth full of Mutated Legions
Poltergeists

Last edited by Proxzki on Sun May 27, 2012 8:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Proxzki
Host
Host

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Housing Tracker

Post by Arcus on Sun May 27, 2012 7:43 pm

Battle Manor II

Fierce Battle - House Master
Gentle Battle - Also house Master
Cerberus - Guard dog
Robbie - Pet
Mellow - Resident
Fierce clone ninja maids - Personal Army of Fierce
Arcus
Captain
Captain

View user profile http://cupcakethefictionalcat.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Fri Jan 17, 2014 12:59 pm

No other place to put it, so the official run-down map of the St. Fran!

Top deck:

Nothing but a solid walk-on platform with automated turrets on all sides and a retractable dome-like shield system.

Below top deck(Personnel deck):

The command bridge is located on this deck, as well as the crew lounge and the research and development lab that was set up while stranded on the pretty planet.

Residential deck:

All of the dormitories resided in by the crew are located here, as is Fierce's spa, Zera 2's ice cream parlor and the never-used arcade area as well as the personal theater room primarily used by Arcus to watch his anime DVDs in. This deck also holds the galley and mess hall.

Factory floor:

An entire deck below the residential deck that was built secretly by the robots that consists of a fully automated factory floor that both manufactures assorted things and repairs them.

Storage deck:

The deepest part of the Fran lies the storage deck used for ammunition for the ballistic turrets as well as any weapons the crew might have that need ammunition of some sort and has a highly secure vault for any looted treasure they find. It once held food items, but those have since been sold off since Kylie's food creating device was implemented in the crew's galley and mess hall area.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Proxzki on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:17 am

Project: St. Fran

Height:Approx. 55-65 blocks
Length:75-85 blocks(based on approx. height)
Width:40-45 blocks (based on height)

Suggestions for materials based on what I know:

-Wood covering metal walls and flooring. This way the ship has a sturdy interior while having a rustic/cozy feel/look.

-Arc has already said the ship will have crystals on the exterior, not sure if he said full coating of crystals or not. Will be simulated using colored glass in Minecraft, and crystals in SB.

-Arcturus' room will be fully featured in the Minecraft version thanks to Enhanced Portals. This will teleport players to an actual, HUGE wizard tower full of books and such. We'll have to wait for teleporters in SB though before we can do it there. It will like look better in SB as well, as Minecraft doesn't have support for book piles.

-I intend for the factory floor to be fully functional in MC, but that will take a long time. I suppose it will have normal, metal flooring, just depends on the kind of metal. Probably a normal gray/steel colored one.

-Gonna have to get a head count of the crew and guests/passengers. And probably double that so we have bonus guest rooms, as that would be realistic for the sake of the Residential Deck.

-Top deck will have the sentry turrets from ICBM and house a MFFS Generator for an energy shield battery.

-Personnel Deck will house functioning Computercraft computers...but I have no LUA knowledge, so fuck actual functionality.

-Storage Deck will be the most fun. Especially with all the new containers my modpack has. I just have to stock it up with chest, barrels, crates, etc. Fill them up with ammo for the turrets as well as all sorts of gear and weapon sets, and we'll be good to go.

-I'll need specifics for service areas like the Spa, Ice Cream Parlor, etc. Or we'll need them as far as the SB Layout goes.

Last edited by Proxzki on Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Proxzki
Host
Host

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Thu Jan 30, 2014 1:50 am

Spa: Marble walls and floors and walls and ceiling. three full hot spring areas(Mixed bath, male bath, female bath), four massage rooms, large waiting/lounge area, Fierce's pool, I suggest gold blocks, although bronze will work better. The pool is rectangular in shape and has steps into the shallow end of the pool, I drew the inspiration from my aunt's pool.

Lounge: Red carpet and red walls, a few couches spruced about, layout's up to you. there should be a large TV somewhere in the room and also a dispenser that in the story dispenses snack foods.

Theater: Red and blue checkered carpet and left side blue, right side red, north side white cuz the theater uses a projector screen, there are very long couches instead of theater chairs and there should be a bookcase to simulate my anime DVD collection.

Ice cream parlor: Pink walls and ceiling and floor, glass countertops with baby blue back room/freezer area.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:52 pm

Newly added rooms to the Fran:

Hologram training and leisure deck.

Expanded three floor library

Seasonal nature park

Expanded ice cream parlor with updated equipment and bakery add-on

Expanded dormitories

Expanded galley and cafe area added to the mess hall

Expanded crew lounge to include video game area and board game area

Expanded and reinforced look out deck on top deck

Expanded storage deck on bottom deck, reinforced security vault

Expanded spa area with larger mud baths, springs, more massage rooms and added soothing meditation room as well sense-cancelling capsules room

Added dedicated swimming pool and hot tub area

Added laundromat and dry cleaning facility

Added dedicated bathing areas

Added herbal artificial greenhouse

Expanded on board factory and updated factory robots and equipment

Added simulated beach room

Added water park and amusement park
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down