Arcus' characters!

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arcus' characters!

Post by Arcus on Sun Oct 17, 2010 5:41 pm

Hello everyone! I'm going to post all of my characters here! Yay!

First one: Fierce

Name: Fierce Battle
Race: Human goddess
Skin color: Lightly tanned.
Hair color: Bright purple, hair extends down to chin level, bangs curve to left
Eye color: Silver
Weapon: Dragonfire Blade
Additional weapons: Twin Kamikaze chainsaw blades, Dragonfire Saber dual swords
Height: 5"11'
Weight: Refuses to tell
Clothing style: Mostly black or dark colored clothing, usually wears short shorts or mini skirts as bottom wear.
Likes: Tentacles(Although she doesn't like to admit it), beer, wine, sake, champagne, bladed weapons, dogs.
Dislikes: Stupidity, KFierce's spontaneity, perverts
Favorite color: Black
Special powers:
1. Super strength
2. High powered magic
3. Warping
4. Clone generation
5. Magic armor layering generation
Background: The first of the Battle Twins. She's also known as the Lorian Blade Goddess as she's a daughter of Lorithia. She was personally trained to fight since the age of 3 by her father, the Devourer the Gal'Lin. She was also trained to use magic since the age of 4 by her mother. The Dragonfire Blade, her signature weapon, was given to her on her 14th birthday along with her notable steed, the magic battle ready wart hog, Larry. Her twin sister is Gentle Battle.
B/W/H:"No."
Lingerie style: Blue and white striped panties and bra
Fetishes: Bondage

Author's notes: She's my first ever character and she's the one I worked with the most. She was even at first, a guy.

Second: Gentle

Name: Gentle Battle
Skin color: Fair white
Hair color: Bright purple, hair goes to chin length with bangs curved to the right
Eye color: Gold
Weapons: Devourer black chrome magic .50 cal Desert Eagle, Destroyer chrome magic .50 cal Desert Eagle
Weight: Refuses to tell
Clothing style: Lacy white dresses, anything else white
Likes: Getting hurt, guns, Zera, rabbits, cats, street bikes, lacy white clothing
Dislikes: Zinc
Favorite color: White
Special powers:
1. Super speed
2. Slow motion sight
3. Sniper eye(Allows her to zoom in on stuff, duh)
4. Warping
5. Armor layer generation
6. Super high powered magic
Background story: Gentle is Fierce's twin and also opposite, Gentle was also trained to use magic at the age of three and wasn't trained to fight until the age of five, by then, she discovered a love and natural talent for the use of ranged weapons, especially firearms. Although, Gentle is Fierce's twin, she is technically her younger sister, since Fierce was born on November 4th, and Gentle was born on February 14th.
B/W/H: 14/24/38
Lingerie style: Laced white panties and bra
Fetishes: Masochism

Author's notes: Gentle was added a while after KFierce was added. I additionally added her as a guy as well and Gentle was originally a swordsman. I took him off the Lore series for a while until I brought Gentle back as a girl and as a gunslinger with my love of guns.

Third: KFierce

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Name: KFierce
Race: Neko demon
Weapon: Demonic Distress(sword)
Additional weapons: Retractable diamond-strength fingertip cat claws
Height: 5"9'
Weight: 111 lb
Clothing style: Red ribbons
Likes: Zera, Zera, Zera, Zera, Gentle, yarn, bells, catnip, fish, dragons
Dislikes: Water, being ignored for long periods of time, not being petted
Favorite color: Purple
Special powers:
1. Earthly death-defying magic
2. Warping abilities
3. Feline abilities
Background: She was created by Fierce and named for Fierce, she suffered through a rough childhood and was adopted by Zera when the two were kids.
B/W/H: " Don't come at me with that measuring tape, you pervert!"

Author notes: KFierce was originally added to the story as comic relief and as a talking perverted cat, over time KFierce grew to be a neko demon and eventually came to be in a relationship with Zera.

Fourth one: Dierce

Name: Dierce Estrangus
Race: Human biological mirror of Fierce
Skin color: Caramel brown
Hair color: Silver, hair going down to chin, with the hair naturally spiked at the ends, bangs are also spiked and go straight down, but are parted and do not overlap the eyes.
Eye color: teal
Weapon: Agony (Scythe weapon)
Height: 5"10'
Weight: "I"m healthy, that's all you need to know"
Clothing style: Usually wears a dark gray hoodie over tan khaki short shorts, also wears long black, dark gray, or light gray long t-shirts and black jean or khaki short shorts.
Dislikes: Fierce Battle
Favorite color: Gray
Special powers:
1. Super strength
2. Super high powered magic
3. Armor layering generation
4. Super speed
5. Doppelganger(Copies opponents' attacks or abilities)
Background: Dierce was thought to be a myth, having been originally created very long ago by a secret society of drakel scientists that were destroyed by the Gal'Lin and because of that, the Dierce today is a second generation of Dierce, with the first one having died out shortly after it was created. The second generation of Dierce was found by the shadow monster, Gore and his girlfriend in the first generation of Dierce's tomb which was a ruined temple in the middle of the Skraeling desert. For reasons unknown, Dierce hates Fierce with a fiery passion and also strangely likes Zera, not that Zera minds at all...
B/W/H: "I'm flat, big deal"
Lingerie style: Pink panties and bra

Author's notes: Dierce was originally created as a dark version of Fierce and ultimately Fierce's rival. Which was also a guy, Dierce was discarded from the Lore series for a long while until just recently when I decided to make Dierce a girl and change up her background by making her the second of two generations of the same people which are biological mirror representations of Fierce, originally used as a super weapon.

Fifth one: Zinc Battle

Name: Zinc Battle
Hair color: Bright purple with thick hair strands going down both sides of the face and the hair standing up and point backwards at the back of the head.
Eye color: Red
Weapon: My Baby(Magic 8 foot katana that turns red to physically wound and deplete life energy and turns blue to deplete magic energy)
Height: 6"
Weight: "I'm a sexy weight" *wink*
Clothing style: Loves wearing skin tight sweaters and usually nothing else. Has been known to wear long white t-shirts
Likes: Vanilla, Gentle, boys, inflicting pain onto opponents, torturing opponents
Dislikes: Wasting time in fights, annoying people
Favorite color: "The skin of my two favorite adorable baby sisters"
Special powers:
1. Extreme speed
2. Super strength
3. Overwhelming magic power
4. The rest is unknown
Background story: The eldest Battle sibling. She was the first baby of the then young Gal'Lin and Lorithia, she was put on Earth and came to Lore upon hearing of her baby twin sisters which have then also grown up. She also revealed right away her strange addiction and became notorious as the sex-crazed goddess
B/W/H: 16/28/40
Lingerie style: If ever, black satin lace panties
Fetish: Sadism

Author's notes: She was added a while before the re-release of Dierce. I figured by then, the Battle Twins needed to expand their family and so, I came up with Zinc, to be their older sister.

DECEASED!

sixth one: Vanilla

Name: Vanilla Meniscus
Hair color: Bright purple, very short
Eye color: bronze
Height: 5"10'
Weight: "I don't actually remember when I last weighed myself. I think I have a pretty slim figure"
Clothing style: Usually wears a rather bland and tasteless style of color for clothing, but does wear mini skirts, sweater, button-down, polo shirts with sweater vests, and of course her glasses.
Likes: Girls with medium sized chests, girls with flat chests, female curves, pancakes, books
Dislikes: Zinc's harassment, boys
Favorite color: Beige
Special power:
1. Rare powerful defensive magic
Background story: The youngest sister of the Battles, she was adopted at birth and raised to be normal, she was introduced to her sisters and real family when Lorithia visited her during a night one night. She has terrible eyesight due to her frequent book reading. She's also a lesbian for reasons unknown.
B/W/H: "Why do you need to know that?"
Lingerie style: Yellow panties, sometimes boxer short styled panties

Author's notes: Vanilla was added to the family basically for fun and I wanted to do a Battle sister that was also a glasses-type too, so Vanilla was born.

Last edited by Arcus on Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:44 am; edited 6 times in total
Arcus
Captain
Captain

View user profile http://cupcakethefictionalcat.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: Arcus' characters!

Post by Arcus on Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:08 pm

Seventh one: Mellow

Name: Mellow
Race: Human god
Skin color: See pic in ANS
Hair color: See pic in ANS
Eye color: See pic in ANS
Weapon: Acid Rain
Additional weapons: Set of three daggers used for point defense
Height: 5"5'
Weight: "I don't know. I don't look fat, do I?"
Clothing style: Guilty Gear Bridget styled sleeveless mini-dress, black fingerless gloves, black ankle-height boots styled like sneakers with white high top bottoms, underneath the dress is probably khaki hot pants. Other than what he fights and spars with, he usually does wear boy clothing, girl clothing, or a cross between both genders' clothing.
Likes: Naked girls, human female bodily curves, ice cream, pizza, grape juice, and the smiles of his fans
Dislikes: Mean people
Favorite color: Yellow
Special powers:
1. Extreme speed
2. Shadow cloning(Actual pulled from shadow, shadow manipulated clones, not that Naruto shit)
3. Acid and poison-based magic
Background story: He's the Battle sisters' little brother! He's also the star of a popular children's action television show, he is also a very skilled and talented rogue(or thief). His only major flaw is that he really likes female bodies and because his naturally grew to be one, he obviously takes great pride in it and is mistaken as a girl, especially since his television personality is also mistakenly a woman.
~Just for the fun of it! ^ ^~
B/W/H: "I don't have boobies"/22/38

Author's notes: The idea of a male family member to the perhaps ever-expanding Battle clan, has been on my mind for a long time since the release of Zinc. Originally I was going to add on Mellow to be the main protagonist for a possible yaoi tentacle H-RP, but I went against it after a while. I basically thought Mellow up entirely as well as making a story to introduce him during my art class today(And I was doing work there too).

Last edited by Arcus on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sat Nov 13, 2010 5:04 pm

Name: Lucky Hydarok-Battle

Race: Demi-goddess human

Weight: Classified

Height: 5"9

Optional character descriptions void

Personality: You know her already, guys.

Dislikes: Pretty much anything

Sexuality: Straight

Clothing choice: Stuff like in her pic, if you'd like. :3

Class: Adventurer

Special powers: Genetic manipulation

Weapon: Fists of the violet storm

Alternate weapons: Her body, pretty much

Background story: Fierce's daughter by way of Zera, She is officially a part of the Hydarok family, meaning that she lives with Zera and KFierce and associates herself with Zera's family, however, she still has ties with the Battles anyway. She once crushed on Makon as a lover but now sees him more as a darling brother, much to the joy of Zera. Reverted back to loving Makon as a lover in new Lore, though.

History: ^

Pic:  
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by Arcus on Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:16 am; edited 6 times in total
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sun Dec 19, 2010 6:30 pm

Tenth one: Lily

Name: Lily
Race: Human
Skin: Fair
Hair: Deep purple, straightened, neck length
Eye color: Platinum
Weapon: Unarmed plate metal gauntlets and boots as well as plate armor covering most of her thighs.
Height: 5"10
Weight: She wants to let her foot do the talking
Clothing style: Navy blue sleeveless shirt that's also tight and form fitting, navy blue jean shorts rolled up to short short length.
Likes: Pretty clothes, frilly dresses, television, Besting others in terms of strength, taking beatings from bamboo sticks
Dislikes: The fact that she is a masochist, Zera, Zinc's power in the family, Being unable to wear the clothing she covets
Favorite color: Navy blue
Special powers:

1. Dragon Hammer(Special martial arts style)
2. Golden fist technique(Rarely used, but she knows it)

Background: The latest addition to the Battle clan and also the last, because Lorithia refuses to have anymore children. Anyway, Lily and Dana are actually twins, their appearances and lifestyles are completely different because of where they were raised. Dana was raised with their parents, while Lily was handed over to a monk monastery, where she spent all of her life practicing and training in the life of a martial arts monk. As a monk, she learned a multitude of different styles and techniques while she also discovered her magical power, which she perfected the use of in combination with her very own style she calls, "Dragon Hammer". Now at the age of sixteen, she has inherited her own monastery after the passing of her caregiver and master, now she's devoted the entire monastery to the teachings of her technique. Recently, she's ventured out of her monastery to explore the outside world, where she met her sisters and her twin brother/sister, Dana. Now married to Blossom

Last edited by Arcus on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:08 pm

Twelfth one: Robbie

Name: Robbie the bunny
Race: Bunny for the most part, but also humanoid usagi demon(Dun dun dunnnnn!)
Skin: As a human, it's quite pale, but as a bunny, it's a very very light and pale green
Hair: As a human, it's green, with all of the hair smoothed over in spike tips going in all directions pointing towards the back, the bunny ears still remain, so they're the only redeeming feature of Robbie in both his/her forms along with the eyes
Eyes: Both forms possess green eyes that make them adorable and stare into your soul...
Weapon, pet form: Gentle's time-traveling pocket watch
Weapon, human form: serrated katana short sword
Additional human form weapons: Twin daggers
Height, human: 5"8
Body length, pet: 10 inches
Weight, pet: 3 pounds
Weight, human: Unknown
Clothing style: In human form, that's also female, she's only ever seen wearing her body armor, which consists of a skin-tight suit that's also black, with a breast plate made of reinforced steel covering her rather small breasts, the suit exposes the hips, shins, forearms, and a portion of the back which is exposed in a large oval-shaped hole, the shins are covered with light weight armored shin guards, the forearms are covered with armored gauntlets. The daggers are strapped to her thighs and the short sword is strapped behind her on a brown leather belt, the shoes, are black sandals
Favorite color: green
Special powers:

1. Teleportation
2. Metal manipulation
3. Mind reading
4. Telekinesis
5. Azure flames

Background: Robbie's generally know as Gentle's pet, but really, Robbie's the Battle Twins' assigned guardian from their parents. Robbie is really the most powerful ninja to ever walk Lore and was defeated in a duel with Gal'Lin and has since watched over the twins as their legal guardian, without them knowing it. It's only now that her deal with the Gal"lin has offically passed and she's free to roam Lore as a stream-lined, slender ninja girl again.

Last edited by Arcus on Sat Mar 19, 2011 8:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sat Jan 01, 2011 3:22 pm

For those who probably forgot, or Yofie who was curious, this is Fierce's battle outfit.
Death Knight's Fierce's outfit is fairly similar, except hers is a darker clack and doesn't have the gray translucent fabric running down the middle, it has a large white skull with horns. The band on Fierce's arm shown in the pic is omitted from the actual outfit. Other than that though, our Fierce has wider hips and much shorter and brighter colored hair. Thus, this pic is merely reduced to a reference for Fierce's combat outfit. Oh, and Death knight Fierce's outfit also has a turtleneck instead of an actual neck thing.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Thirteenth one: Akira the gunslinger

Name: Akira Battle
Skin color: Pale/fair
Hair color: Purple, hair chin length but flows upward in the formation of wings.
Eye color: Bright green
Weapon: Blaze edge, gunblade
Height: 5"9
Weight: Unknown
Clothing style: Grey, black, white
Akira's battle outfit: Akira wears a light gray shirt that folds over itself and buttons down with gold buttons, the shirt drapes over her hips on either side. She also wears black and white fingerless gloves, gray short shorts, black thigh socks and gray boots folded over her ankles.
Likes: Studying Lorian natives, especially the technological advancements of the drakels and her triplet sisters, Cori
Dislikes: Lorithia, Gal'Lin, Fierce, Gentle, Zinc
Favorite color: Doesn't have one
Special powers list:

Super speed

Legendary magic

Flight for short durations

Leaving her own body as a ghost

Communication with Cori through Cori's own mind

Tentacles(Mainly for feeding)

Background story: The long-lost triplet of the Battle Twins. Akira spent her entire life locked away in a rock formation since her parents only wanted twins. Because of this, Akira's developed an ability to freely leave her body, and with that, she's been able to travel around Lore as a spirit where she can observe every lifeform. She's closely observed her triplet sisters and has wanted to become the "gray area" between their differences. So she's observed the combat expertise of the gunblade and developed her own weapon using the elements in her rock home. However, since she was locked up all her life, she strongly hated her family because of it.

Last edited by Arcus on Tue May 31, 2011 5:49 am; edited 3 times in total
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:38 pm

Ergo of the new Lore spin-off Ergo Fantasy.

Hair: Hair just under chin length, hair's a bit darker than Fierce or Gentle's, hair's also split into spike ends, bangs present and smoothed over to the left just like Fierce

Eyes: Eyes are always protected with dark red welder's goggles, but in the very few times she takes them off, they are silver

Neck: White long scarf that covers nose and mouth.

Skin: It's fair white, just to be clear

Chest: Her bust size is medium-large and is also magically supported and some say it's just naturally perky, Ergo always wears a light tan loose sleeveless top

Left arm: Left arm is always fully armored in bronze armor while the straps holding up the entire set are placed across her chest and also somewhat support her breasts. Large shoulder plate also present

Right arm: Clothed in a tan cloth forearm guard and is quipped with a mechanism that fires magic bullets with the collision of knuckles against any surface

Legs: First thing clothing her is loose baggy and long shorts that hang off her hips gathering at the knees which are further protected with bronze armored boots

Weapon: 7 foot long gold colored blade wrapping around the entire sword to under the hilt, handle bent to comfortably fire a very large 6 foot long bronze colored gun barrel with a 3 inch diameter. The blade is called Grand Bear.

Profile to come.

Profile:

Name: Ergo
Gender: obviously from the above description, she's a lady...
Hair: Above
Eye: Above
Skin: Above
Weapon: Above
Dislikes: Talking, socializing, her crazed admirer Jonathan
Special powers:

Teleporting

Super strength

Heightened senses

Energy absorption

Background: Ergo is a mysterious tight-lipped woman known for her strength and quiet personality. She may be tough as nails and have the strength of 10 men combined, but she's really just an average human woman with dreams and ambitions. Her Lore spin-off, Ergo Fantasy follows her on her path to achieving her dream of having a beautiful home in the mountains while she takes care of Makon and slays villains for their bounties.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Wed Feb 09, 2011 7:16 pm

Edited Fierce's bio to include her fetish.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:00 pm

New Kira

Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Mon Mar 14, 2011 5:55 am

Name: Alice

Race: Genetic mirror concept of Gentle

Hair: Blond, chin length, end appearing to have had longer hair previously torn off

Eye: Blue

Skin: Fair-pale

Height: 5"4'

Weapon: Dogma, the black blade of despair

Clothing style: Wears a loose fitting sleeveless black dress with black fingerless gloves extending across the length of her arm up to midway to the shoulder from the elbow. Wears black tights to cover her legs and wears tight fitting metal plated combat boots.

Likes: Sleeping inside robot servant, having control of others, warmth, hot tomato soup, her slaves.

Dislikes: Rude awakenings, stupid assholes, showing skin, her height, her flat chest

Special powers:
1. Body control(Meaning she can take total control of a person)
2. Enormous strength
3. Explosive magic(No really, it's explosive)

Background: Created years after the first generation of Dierce following the utter failure brought about by Dierce's destruction, the same company that made it, worked on a mirror for Gentle, which proved to be highly successful, living to today, but wasn't so successful was the applied taste in weaponry and the ability to endure pain at the amazing rate seen by Gentle. Instead, the new mirror, codenamed Alice, developed a taste in strict demon weaponry, going so far as to go to the deepest reaches of the demon realm to obtain the sword, Dogma. During her stay in the demon realm, she got into a fight with a large fire demon and by then she had long flowing blond hair that was original white. The demon grabbed her by the hair and she blew off his hand, her hair going with the hand. Also being raped by various tentacle demons and incubi contributed to her hated of skin showing which made her wish to wear as much clothing as possible while not sacrificing maneuverability. After she left the demon realm with Dogma in hand, she met with her robotic mount, bed, servant, slave carrier, Bob, an advanced combat robot with only one arm, the two became instant master and servant, from there, she came to like being in control over her robot friend and it eventually evolved into a love of being the master. The pair later met their two slaves that were also traveling together with the original intent to reconnect with lost parents, what happened after that fateful meeting, is for you, the viewer, to decide.

Lingerie style: Wears strapless push-up bras which she claims makes her look even more lady-like as well as improving her masterly posture. She also wears panties color coded to match her bras, she always wears light colors, baby blue being her favorite choice of underwear color.

Last edited by Arcus on Tue May 31, 2011 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:30 pm

Name: Dana Battle

Gender: Confused Gender Syndrome(Switches between either gender)

Race: Divine support entity

Hair: As a male, it's purple and styled similarly to Zinc's, as a female, it's blond.

Eye: Big and platinum.

Skin: Fair white

Height: Makon's height as both genders

Clothing style: As a boy, his tops are usually loose, but not too loose, his bottoms are usually tight. He likes tight black jeans. As a female, her converted clothes result in a more fitting top, a mini skirt, and thigh socks that reach just above the knees to in the middle of the thighs.

Boy likes: Makon, Britney, helping people, and sunsets
Girl likes: Makon(Much more than boy)

Boy dislikes: Being taken advantage of, muscles, fat, Mellow's clinging to him.
Girl dislikes: Really afraid of people, Zera, tentacles, monsters, demons, ghosts, yelling, blood, horror movies, loneliness.

Special powers:

1. genetic gender-shifting
2. Sword forms
3. Staff forms
4. Whip forms
5. Hammer forms
6. scythe forms
7. Claw weapon forms
8. Gun forms

Background: Lily's twin and the experiment of the Battles' parents. He was genetically modified to shift genders and this total shift in genders gave him the unique syndrome called Confused Gender Syndrome. He was raised by the godly parents and was raised as a totally different race of species from the rest of the family, he was raised to be a divine support entity, a special entity designated to supporting trusted and loved ones whenever needed. He came to Lore about the same time Lily decided to set out and travel through Lore. The two formally met and reunited as twins. Dana later settled down in Fierce's own city in a normal house and was discovered by his sisters where they questioned his gender due to the male's extreme feminine form due to the hormone imbalance of being born with an identical twin sister. The two sides have very different personalities as it was illustrated before. The boy side has a certain affection for socializing with others and because of this, he does most of the talking. The female form, considering Dana was raised alone by his parents, grew terribly shy of others and has developed a fear of other lifeforms, causing a significant setback in social skills for the female form as well as developing a fear in just about anything else, causing her shyness to overtake her speech skills, making her stutter while speaking. After meeting with Makon, his female form came to like him and this attraction was forced upon the slightly shared mentality between the genders regardless of the completely different personalities and mentalities experienced by the two genders. The boy Dana also liked Britney and this attraction was for some reason exclusive only to the male side. Aside from being Makon's boy/girlfriend, Dana's devoted his/her life to aiding Makon where needed and wishes only the best for him, this being spearheaded by the female side's love of Makon.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:05 pm

Character description for the new character, Elle. Weapon list will always be updated.

Hair: Blue color, reaches to neck length and has two single strands on either side of her head that are long enough to go down to her breasts and also thick enough to just cover her nipples. She also has a single thin strand of hair that stands up and curves backwards to a crescent(Or ninety degree, which ever is preferred) shape.

Eyes: Aquamarine colored. They're big, but not as big as Cori's, suggested she is matured, but not thoroughly if you catch my mean.

Skin: Fair

~Clothing~

Torso:

Colder months: Wears a tan form hugging blazer over a white button down shirt and red and black striped tie.

Warmer months: Wears a white sailor top with a blue and white sailor scarf.

Bottom: Always a green plaid pleated mini skirt, also wears brown see through leggings in the colder months and brown thigh socks in the warmer months.

Feet: Wears work boots.

~Weapons~

Most used: A hand held cannon outfitted with a trigger mechanism and a back mounted automatic loading system. Fires 4 pound mortar shells

Second: Modified 5o caliber machine gun rigged to be held in right arm while ammunition is fed through a back pack

Distance weapon: Howitzer barrel modified to be a functional right arm and back mounted and held weapon with the back mount automatically withdrawing spent shells and depositing new shells

Crowd clearing weapon: High pressure flame thrower weapon

Name: Elle

Race: Augmented synthetic human

Weight: Classified information

Dislikes: Not much of anything.

Favorite color: Tan

Special powers list:

1. Strength

2. speed

Background story: Created from human genes in a research laboratory. Her heart imploded and her limbs became useless and fell off of her body, she was taken out early so she could be operated on. She was given a bio-mechanical heart and given robotic limbs which had to be replaced over her years of growth for obvious reasons. She was given strict military combat training and was educated only by university professors with years of study. The lead scientist behind her as a project and also the one who donated his DNA to create her didn't interact with her very much and was most definitely her father but he never took it into consideration since he raised her with help from his research team. When she turned 16, a genetic experiment was performed that destroyed the entire facility, she escaped unscathed. Fortunately, one of her teachers took her in to foster her. Now she has moved on from it all to see the world of Lore and learn more about the world from what she had been taught during her time at the research facility where she was born and grew up.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Wed May 11, 2011 5:13 pm

Next one is for Zera's sister Sera, who's now made herself out to be sort of like his own twin, probably because she wanted him to feel uncomfortable about her...

~The bio format~

Name: Sera

Age: Almost as old as Zera, perhaps a few years off by the teens numbers.

Race: Bio-weapon Virus

Skin color: Pale, like Zera.

Hair color: Silver, Zera's hair style but hair in the back goes down just under the shoulders and hair on the sides go down to her chin.

Eye color: Red, like Zera.

Weapon: Transforming dual weapon, Pandemic

Additional weapons: Gaseous weaponized side effect, Epidemic

Height: 5"6

Weight: Although she appears to be average weight for someone her height, she astonishingly enough, only weighs just 3 actual pounds.

Clothing style: Long brown turtleneck corduroy stitched sweater dress with black skintight jeans with black and white sneakers.

Dislikes: Everything Zera has that she doesn't have.

Favorite color: Brown

Special powers list:

1. Splitting(Ability to split into multiple things of various forms such as plasma energy)
2. Super everything except jump
3 Earth shifting(Terraformation)
4. Bodily shifting
5. Reproduction(Ability to reproduce off of any living thing that has reproductive capabilities and reproduce in any sort of way)
6. Corrosion(Not really but this ability lets her grab hold of a living thing, most commonly humans and drakels, and implant super charged viruses that rapidly eat away the victim until nothing remains)
7. Regeneration
8. Viral Adaptation
9. Magic armor layering
10. Elemental manipulation

Background story: Sera was born as a virus that Zera contracted on himself and scraped into a petri dish for research, unfortunately for Zera and his teacher during his high school days, the virus gathered plenty of Zera's DNA once a bit of it was scraped off and rapidly grew itself into a girl about Zera's age to the teacher's shock and Zera's considering his DNA makes him male. It is still perplexing how the virus took Zera's own DNA and made itself into a female clone of Zera, but the virus preferred to call itself Sera and the virus was very quickly considered another person, Sera and Zera although being daughter and father, preferred to be referred to as brother and sister aside from all of the technicalities leading from her birth. Overtime, Sera came to like women instead of men, leading her her deep affection for Fierce Battle that, to this day, still remains unrequited. Now, wanting to be more like Zera than ever, she made herself into a virtual clone of Zera himself, while leaving out major, noticeable details, like a more feminine figure and longer hair. Since Zera was always followed by Jake, Sera decided that since Jake was "Zera's faggot" she claimed Mellow as her own personal one, much to Mellow's distaste. Now she started dating Marcus having given up her homosexuality in order to go straight with hopes of finding a suitable lover in men.

B/W/H: "Well, I've been thinking about giving myself a D-cup, but maybe not since I kinda like my flat chest anyway.

Lingerie style: There are multiple rumors that Sera never wears lingerie at all.

Fetishes: Everything Zera likes, she likes. though she seems to have a rather intimate affection for tentacles, and not just with watching tentacles invade other women's bodies, but her own as well....

Specific turn-on(s): Everything Zera likes!

~Author's notes~

I originally created Sera to be a novelty item in the Lore series, sort of like a Zera parody in some way. Nowadays, she's used as more of a bio-weapon action heroine in some ways, and in others, a form of comedy relief in the stories she's added to because of her homosexuality and her unrequited love affair over Fierce.

Last edited by Arcus on Thu Jun 23, 2011 8:34 am; edited 3 times in total
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sun May 29, 2011 12:57 pm

Name: Lyna Tajule
Race: Human divinity
Skin color: Fair
Hair color: Bright purple, neck length, bang parted in two directions, combing over to sides of head
Eye color: Green
Weapon: Justice, large polearm mallet
Height: Normally, 5"9
Weight: "I have no obligations of embarrassing myself"
Clothing style: Normally red and white, when in battle, a white long sleeved loose-fitting dress covering entire torso emblazoned with a large red cross on the chest down to waistline , leaving out legs, neck, head and hands exposed, upper torso aside from neck and head, further protected with a small white mantle/cloak emblazoned with a large red cross on the back, also wears a brown leather loose fitting belt with a tan magical bottomless medicine bag, emblazoned with a red cross to identify it as such a bag and also white plated greaves on two inch heels.
Likes: People, healing the sick and injured, generosity of others, the ensured well being of those in her care
Dislikes: her father, the Gal'Lin's former infidelity to the creator, Lorithia, inability to be of use, death, fighting
Favorite color: white and red
Special powers list:
1. Arcane and divine healing magic
2. Divine combat magic pertaining to the light and fire elements
3. Super strength
4. Super speed
Background story: The only child of the only one time the Gal'Lin became unfaithful to his beloved Lorithia, Lyna Tajule is the daughter of the medicine goddess Olivia Tajule. Lyna first received her cleric training at the age of 5 and was formally announced a cleric at the age of 15, two years later, she was granted immortal youth and freedom from disease and other viral or biological ailments and ascended to divinity, succeeding her mother as the new medicine and healing goddess, receiving her first paladin order and chapel 5 years into her new career. After starting her career, she enrolled in the famed school of thought where she graduated three years later and began trekking the world of Lore, healing and curing whoever she met that needed it. Now, at the age of 125, she has learned of her father, the Devourer The Gal'Lin and her half sisters and brothers, the Battle clan, learning that her mother was part of an affair with the Gal'Lin, she became outraged that the Uncreator, who had always been married to the Creator, was unfaithful to his wife with her own mother, the former medicine goddess. Aside from her family history, she was given her mallet weapon, Justice from her first paladin order on her 122nd birthday as both a birthday gift and a gift of gratitude and service
B/W/H: "How rude! Who would want this piece of private information?!"
Lingerie style: Wears teddy bear undergarments.

Name: Soldier # 71247890 Self-given name: "Fuckyou" Serial initial: 712

Race: Neko bio-weapon soldier

Skin color: Fair

Hair color: Navy blue, large pointed ears placed near top of head, hair frenzied at back, strands grow from hair and come down sides of face curving very slightly around chin

Eye color: Changes with mood:
Mad: Red
Calm: Purple
Scared: Orange
Nervous: Light blue
Happy: Light electric green
Sad: Deep gray
Neutral: Yellow/green

Weapons: 24-inch bladed claw weapons worn on both hands

Clothing style: Long sweater, black knee socks.

Special powers:
1. Cat-like agility
2. speed

Background: Last surviving soldier of a broken up defeated private cloned neko army owned by a fascist millionaire bent on taking over a whole country. The country's army as well as multiple allies combined their forces and completely wiped the millionaire, his accomplices, his laboratories, his army, as well as him home out with no chance of survival. Having been able to receive proper military training from her higher-ups, she was able to escape the completely one-sided bloodbath of a war and went on to make a name for herself as an assassin. Because she doesn't like much interactions, she often responds to questions on her name with "Fuck you".
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Thu Jul 28, 2011 2:02 pm

Now for my final character bio on this thread

Name: Reincarnation Series X-2, X-3, X-4

Race: Combat droid

Personality: Highly unpredictable.

Dislikes: Unknown

Favorite color: Unknown

*Hair color: X-2 has metallic purple hair attached to you head in Fierce's original style sans bangs and the hair is jutted out at an acute angle from the top of the head.
*Skin color: All exhibit shiny gray bodies
*Eye color: All exhibit glowing turquoise pupil-less eyes

Clothing style: All Reincarnation Series droids are identifiable by their possibly painted or welded on versions of Fierce's original combat outfit. The dress being seemingly painted on and the skirt being made of movable plates of black colored metal welded onto the hips of each type.

Height: 5"11 just like original Fierce

Background story: Unknown, largely suspected to have done their assigned missions of eliminating the Xandros life forms.
History: According to a lucky guess from Rei, the Reincarnation Series is a series of combat droid models based off of the original mechanized super weapon originally designed as a drakel super weapon to mirror the look of Fierce since back then, everyone assumed Fierce was the most powerful living goddess on the planet and anything that mirrored her meant a surefire victory in war. It has been verified by X-2, the first of the Reincarnation Series that she and her sister units, X-3 and X-4 are indeed based off of the original Fierce-mirror super weapon, the three of them seem to have no ties with drakels even though drakels are the only entire race thanks to their k'elds. The Reincarnation Series, as told by X-2 only exist to eliminate all forms of Xandros and restore and maintain the peace on Lore following its tragic apocalypse, though neither unit seems to be friendly, nor threatening to the rest of the world, especially the main protagonist group.

Special powers list:
X-2:
1. Super speed
2. Magical abilities
3. Super strength
4. Xandros radar(As I'm gonna call it now)
5. Flight in low altitudes(Maximum of 500 feet in the air)

X-3:
1. Super swimming speed
3. Magical abilities
4. Xandros radar

X-4:
1. Faster than both previous models
2. Flight(Much higher altitudes and faster speed than X-2)
3. Air control
4. Magical abilities
5. Xandros radar
6. Unite all Reincarnation Series models(There's only three, don't worry)

Character descriptions:

X-2: X-2 is, for all arguments, the ground type in the Reincarnation Series. X-2 is the first of the series and mirrors Fierce the most, although the hair length is now off in WotG due to Fierce being able to regain her hair lost to Xandros somehow. X-2 has also showed the audience that unlike the original MechaFierce, the Reincarnation Series is lightly built and is more in tune with the use of magic than the original who was loaded down with built-in weapons. X-2 also possesses the Golden Dragonfire Blade, which would have been the last of the three Dragonfire Blades to be discovered in the Three Blades story, making her likely the more powerful of the three units.

X-3:

X-3 is the sea unit. She is described as having the Fierce combat dress, but instead of legs, just has a long solid flexible snake-like lower half in which the tail splits into an entire series of fan propellers of varying size, the biggest being where the hips break off into the tail and the smallest being at the very end. Every other fan spins clockwise while every fan before that spins counter clockwise. While X-3 does has the skirt of the dress, it is only visible when X-3's tail hasn't produced the series of fan propellers. The two long parts of the skirt spread out while the fans are out and help to control X-3's movements. X-3 does have "hair" like X-2, although X-3's "hair" appears to be actual hair, it is merely made of fibers that help with tracking enemies underwater as well as in the few events that she is above water, making her the most capable Xandros tracker of the three units. The face, like X-2's is merely a featureless face plate that does have a rounded lump in the center to represent a nose, all units possess this face and also possess eyes as well, which on, X-4, appear to be perfectly round and larger than the other two and still pupil-less. X-3"s "eyes" are also movable unlike the other two, this reason being that x-3 is incapable of separating the face into two halves to fold around a single large eye that, as soon as it is seen, fires off a large disintegration beam completely similar to Raisa's chest beam. This is because being and underwater unit, X-3 was solely designed for tracking and hunting aquatic Xandros forms.

X-4:

X-4 is the air unit. The most distinguishing features on X-4 is that she has no hands or feet. The forearms and shins house an air and mana-powered air jet engine in each one. How these all work is that in X-4's chest is a mana-feedback drive which is modified to take in air and convert it into mana which produces wind magic that gets pressurized and shot into the intake systems of the jet engines in each limb which, for the arms start at the shoulders and for the legs, start at the hips, where the magic air is further pressurized in the upper arms and thighs before the jet engines shoot them out as highly pressurized continuous air streams that allow for X-4's flight and allow her to hover. The "hair" on X-4 does not resemble hair as is it completely stream-lined and appears to be a triangular plate of purple metal that makes the entire head more aerodynamic with the hair piece appearing to be flowing out behind the head in a single attachment. The skirt, like X-2's is merely for decoration.

Reincarnation Series weapons:

X-2 uses the Golden Dragonfire Blade as her weapon.

X-3 uses a trident that, for reasons unknown, controls water to be used to attack

X-4 has no weapons, but can use the pressurized magic air streams from her limbs to create balls of swirling air or miniature tornadoes.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:14 pm

New Kira. permanent this time, I hope.
She's awesome looking. Nevermind the dead redhead behind her.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Fri Jan 20, 2012 7:36 pm

Name: Avela Tela (Ah-VAY-La) (TAY-La)

Race: Wolf inu

Weight: Can't tell

Height: 4"9 is the magic number for kids to ride without a booster seat! ....What? Anyway, 4"9

*Eye color: Yellow

*Skin color: Tanned

*Hair color: Blue, neck length, sort of spiky on the ends, she does have bangs and her bangs looks like my adorable Mizore avvy.

*Body build: Flat chest, thin, athletic build, slender frame, wide hips, body is also well adapted to running and walking on all fours.

Personality: Very friendly and cute, almost entirely dog-like as far as her personality goes. "Get off the mailman! Get off the mailman!"

Likes: Running, new people, cute people, playing fetch, getting her ears scratched, hot baths.

Dislikes: Being scolded, being hit on, being criticized for her quadrupedal stance and her height.

Clothing choice: Wears a dark blue skin tight suit that covers her body leaving out her tail, the lower half of her thighs to the rest of the legs and the lower have of her upper arms to the rest of the arms. Wears protective blue gloves that are also thick and padded, the gloves also have little clips that clip onto little ringlets hanging from both hips. For her feet, she wears the same kinds of shoes Robbie wears, only hers are blue.

Special powers:

1. Mecha wolf transformation
2. beast doppelganger

Weapon: Mecha wolf form

Alternate weapons: Doppelganged beasts

Background story: Unknown

History: Unknown
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:29 pm

Mobi, character description in bio is for her human form.

Name: Isus

Race: Entirely unknown

Height: Unknown

*Eye color: Orange

*Skin color: Pale white

*Hair color: Silver

*Body build: Curvy body, large chest, all around larger crowd sexy

Personality: Total bitch villainess

Sexuality: Lesbian

Clothing choice:So far, she only ever wears her dress.

Special powers:

1. Sap
Has the ability to drain away an opponent's life or mana.

2. Gravity resistance
The ability to negate planetary pressure around her body in order to float around freely

3. Copy
Uses tentacles to copy an opponent's abilities and use the abilities against them

4. Devour
Can consume anything of any size

5. Spawn
The ability to create an infinite number of different creatures to attack enemies with

6. Force field generation
You know how that works

7. Deflector shield generation
A special force field bubble meant to repel and reflect most attacks

8. Telepathic Infinity
Access to all types of telepathic and telekinetic abilities

9. Gravity manipulation
Uses the power of gravity as a destructive elemental force

10. Language leech
Learns alien languages through lip-to-lip, tongue-on-tongue contact, basically, she makes out with aliens to learn their native languages

11. Hemomancer
Access to blood magic and its related abilities

12. Superior magic skill
She's basically on archmage on Lore's terms.

~Fourth form special abilities~

1. Constrict
Uses strong serpentine tail to capture and crush prey

2. Stone gaze
Releases a white eye beam that instantly turns an unfortunate foe into a completely stone statue

3. Fire breath weapon
You should know what that's like

4. Venomous fangs
Can pop out vampiric fangs in order to bit into and inject highly toxic venom into an unfortunate opponent's carotid artery for a slow, painful death while the person's muscles completely shut down within seconds of the injection

Weapon: None

Alternate weapons: none

Background story: A wicked inter dimensional tentacled powerful force thing that somehow came to Lore and now plans to completely destroy it. Also seems to harbor deep lesbian feelings for J.S.

History: Unknown

Form chart

First form: Sickly green ball of writhing tentacles that also floats. Is somehow capable of speech.

Second form: Gains humanoid female body sans breasts, body becomes brown in skin color, arms are gigantic bat wings, gains a full, very wide spread skirt of thorned lighter brown writhing tentacles. Gains a humanoid head without any feature aside from an opening in the jaw area that opens to a mouth full of razor sharp fangs and a snake-like tongue

Third form: In above bio

Fourth form: Turns into a blue green skinned lamia with very long, deep green snake body with yellowish tan underbelly, runic markings on front of her torso leaving out her huge breasts, hair replaced with shoulder-length king cobra head decoration that is deep green on the outer part and yellowish tan on the inner part. Still has humanoid arms, finger are just replaced with sharp golden brown dinosaur claws, orange irises carry over from human form, this time as the back drop for golden brown snake pupils.

~Author's notes~

Mobi's actually my first real villain if I'd have to say and honestly, I think she's a pretty decent enough villain on her own. I mean, she's got all the makings of a typical anime villain, pretty much. Now named Isus.

Last edited by Arcus on Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:36 pm

Stuff I have for my character so far, for my character, Aurua.

Name: Aurua Claveone.

Hair color: Bright teal
The color in the middle if you're a dunce.

Skin color: White.

Hair style: hair consists of an originally male short hair but with strands of hair going down her cheeks and are long enough to cock block her nipples and she also has a very long tail of hair extending from the back of her head down to her calves and ending in a silver ball-shaped bell that softly rings whenever she moves.

Male haircut being referred here is a type of hair style where the hair itself is long but is chopped off at the back and the hair at the back rests at chin length and at a sort of obtuse angle from the neck while the face is sitting straight and looking directly forward in perfect evenly divided ends that form like a mess of spikes, this is masking the long strand of hair that extends from the lower back of the head, the hair strand is not braided, not tied, nothing, it is just a very long, straight strand of hair and the hair is all one thing and is flat as well, not round or anything like that, just a flat, straight strand of hair. She has bangs, but they almost swirl over her left eye and they're cut short from overlapping the left hair strand. The strands at the front are mostly straight and at the point where they can cover her nipples, the strands for a teardrop shape that's wide enough to cover them.

Eye color: Lime green, youthful eyes.
You guys can picture lime green, can't you?

Weapons: Large fans with 13 blades and span about 20 inches across when fully opened, the screens depict a black backdrop with Japanese paint-styled trees in pink, this is on the front and the back. The tips of each fan blade are fashioned with sharp fish-hook shaped blades, the blades themselves are indeed metal as well since.... well it's kinda awesome that way.
Names for the fans are still in the works, but I will accept suggestions, they don't have to be two separate names either, so don't try and push yourselves over that.

Body build: Thin cute frame, shrunken chest, small breasts while stiller bigger than the Battle's, well-rounded posterior (DAT ASS!) cute face.

More to come on that.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sat Feb 18, 2012 9:36 am

Name: Norius Von Ishtengkard

Height: 5"7

*Eye color: Peach

*Skin color: Tanned skin

*Hair color: Peach

*Body build: Narrow shoulders, wide hips, thin frame

Personality: Sweet, bubbly, energetic.

Sexuality: Unknown

Clothing choice: Prefers wearing a bright blue mantle that covers his entire body except his neck up and his knees down. the mentle is then capable of spreading up into draconic wings. Underneath this mantle, he wears a matching colored shirt, usually a tee and khaki hot pants or short shorts. For his feet, he usually wears pink boots.
Special powers:

Alt. Weapon: Magically enlivened spear heads white in color and a single foot each from tip to bottom attached to green glowing chains that come out of the inside of his mantle

Main weapon: Remilia

Background story: Mayor of Deren city, a city now run by powerful aristocrats and renowned nobles.

History: The character with stunning amounts of money and mayor of Deren, he was taken in by an esteemed noble family and was raised up on the good life of bein' a nobleman, good food, good education, good healthcare, he was even home schooled to college level and practiced magic on his own. When he was thirteen, he was given the ability to conjure forth magical chained spears from his mantle which was made from a metal that protected like steel armor, but felt, weighed, and everything else, like normal cloth. He was also given his main weapon, Remilia of whom is treated like a mage's wand or staff in which he can channel his magic through her and cast spells from her while she defends him, she even serves as the source of his magic power, his mantle being a back up source.

Last edited by Arcus on Tue Mar 06, 2012 4:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:26 pm

Name: Yukianethera vel Licherasvraga AKA Yukietha

Age: Physically in late teens, actually not even a year old

Race: Half-Etherex

Height: 5"4

*Eye color:
Right eye: Lime green
Left eye: Goldnrod

*Skin color: Fair white

*Hair color: Ice blue, the back is styled similarly to Fierce's hair but with more volume to conceal the parts in which her antennae, which are two very long, thick wire-like strands of tissue that resemble Aurua's hair tails, these antennae help her with detecting prey that her senses fail to pick up, in the front, her hair is much different from Fierce or Gentle or even Akira, first, on the left side of her face is a collection of hair made into a single, collected strand that slightly resembles a straight-edge sword in its shape, it is wrapped and decorated with a gold string and a hair pin with a cute angel wing in the center of the strand, the right side of her face has the rest of the bangs swept behind her ear.

*Body build: Narrow shoulder, wider hips, sort of hourglass shaped but the hips throw the balance off

Personality: Loyal to Isus, defensive, headstrong, fiery, logical, analytical, CHIVALRY!!!

Dislikes: unknown

Sexuality: Asexual

Clothing choice: Mostly appears in a version of Fierce's berserker suit except the skirt is not pleated and rather a full dress(Save for its ecchi short length) with a rounded gathering, the lengthened skirt flaps appear as add-ons to the dress itself. The rest is armor, the arms are fully protected in plate armor, the shoulder with shoulder protectors that are rounded and curve over the shoulders neatly in a spherical shape save for a fringe of darker gray metal in the centers of each plate. The legs are covered in plate armor boots that go up to the thighs and are propped on three inch heels, there is a breast plate that covers her upper chest area all around. It is said that her dress is made from a metal that feels just like regular cloth material.

Special powers:
1. Super jump
Beat that, Jump Man!

2. Super enhanced senses
Save for her humanoid sense of taste though.

3. Physical attack-based magic
In otherwords, she uses magic that relies on something like a sword or her fists

4. Cloning
Courtesy of Fierce

5. Super speed
She's fast, like a jet aircraft

6. Dark & Gravitational magic
Powerful forces of the dark universe within her grasp

Weapon: Verita, a magical sword that can enhance a user's magical powers, the blade looks like a normal standard European styled straight-edge long sword, the handle is blue in the shape of dragon wings outstretched from the blade's dual edges, the handle is a round handle wrapped inlight blue scales and the pommel is tipped with a pyramid shaped gold spike, the blade's total length is five feet.

Alternate weapon: Yorndren, a shield weapon fixated onto her left gauntlet, it is a full triangular shape with the three sharp angle of a usual triangle being rounded off with hexagonal edges, the shield is probably four feet in length and three feet in width across her arm, the shield is fixated on the arm so that it points top end downward with arms resting at the sides, the shield also houses a long blade that has a dull straight back edge and a box-like curved bladed edge, the dull edge is coated in a deep blue and the bladed edge is white, the blade rests within the left side of the shield itself, the blade can swivel around 180 degrees so that it is locked in place on the tip of the shield, the blade reaches out four and a half feet in front of the shield if the arm is extended straight out in front, the blade is also long and thick enough to be seen poking out from its rest position in the left side of the shield, with the tip facing upward with the arm extending downward at the side. The shield itself is a purple-ish tinted gray in color as well.

Background story: Yukietha is a daughter born from the mixing of Fierce's genes and Isus' genes. She is fiercely protective of her mother and is the leader of a special force of monstrous knights created by Isus herself. Like Fierce, she is extremely skilled with a sword and fights with the bravery and honor of a chivalric knight.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sat Feb 25, 2012 1:05 pm

Name: Kylie

Race: Neko demon KFierce breed

*Eye color: Right eye: gold Left eye: teal

*Skin color: Fair white

*Hair color:Blond, long, lower back length

*Body build: Curvy, J.S' breast size divided by two, Hourglass figure, athletic, fit build.

Personality: COCK TEASE!! Loves her brother Makon only as a brother, loves teasing him and any other boy she likes, doesn't mind letting anyone see her body, seems to exhibit no shame in her nude or really erotically and partially fur covering her skin

Likes: Teasing boys, especially Makon, engineering, being pet, Makon(Not love him though)

Dislikes: Being treated like a pet cat, sour foods and candies, hot/spicy food.

Clothing choice: Her otherwise skin-tight full body suits used as weapons

Special powers: None, she's always relied on her different suits for their powers

Weapon: Various skintight body suits that grant her different abilities

Alternate weapons: Engineered firearms remotely controlled with the use of her light blue suit.

Background story: Came to the island turtle in the latest filler story, was introduced to Makon in the same time frame in which she introduced herself as J.S and KFierce's daughter through cloning technology.

History: KFierce and J.S' daughter through cloning technology, she was raised entirely by KFierce and exhibited a special gift in engineering weapons and various other high-technological equipment, led a life of many professions, mostly doing work as a secret agent, though she proudly displays the techniques she picked up during her days as an exotic dancer/stripper.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:49 pm

Updated Lucky's bio.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Arcus on Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:33 pm

Name: Cammy

Race: Neko human thing

Personality: Mostly bubbly and adorable. Very friendly with everyone.

Dislikes: Some things

Sexuality: Bisexual for convenience's sake

Clothing choice: Anything tight and revealing I'd assume. Varies though.

Class: Adventurer

Special powers: Available in the WIP story, fire manipulation

Weapon: Only available the WIP story, throwing knives designed to catch fire during flight.

Alternate weapons: His deadly cute charms :3

Background story: He became a character for use in the new WIP story!

History: In some Lory storylines, he is Makon's pet cat. In one sci-fi story, he is a friendly cat person who welcomes the rest of the players to his world warmly.

Pic:

OK, there.
Arcus
Captain
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down